Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here We Go....

I'm finally doing it. Creating a BLOG! AHhhh! I've thought about this for some time and I decided that today is the day to jump into the crazy world that is Blogging. I read MANY blogs daily and find that I go back and forth from one to another, loving bits and pieces of all of them. However, I need a place where I can express myself and hopefully inspire and learn from others as well. My name is Megan. I am in my late twenties, a Teacher, Christian, Veteran, DIYer, who is IN LOVE with life. In addition,  I'm a mother of one beautiful little boy we'll call T. and the proud wife of one Army Pilot Hunk we'll call Billy. 


I've decided that for now.. this Blog will be my (My hubby of course knows) little secret with you. I feel this way I can really express myself until I gain more confidence in myself and in my Blogging abilities. 


Personally, I am very passionate about learning. I just adore learning something new and have so much to learn. For this very reason I decided that there must be others out there like me who are interested in LOTs of things. I want this to be a place that serves those interests. I'm SO excited to start this. Like, jump out of my socks excited because I know that I am about to begin a journey that will teach me more than I could ever hope to teach or share with others.


If, you are like me, then I really hope this is a place where you can come and just enjoy yourself (as soon as I start adding content anyways). When I put my sweet 7 month old to sleep at night, my time begins. I want that to be my time with you all! How exciting, it will be like Girls Night Out- when ever we want. Or at least- I hope !


Disclaimer:  although I am a Teacher, I can not promise that this blog will be perfectly correct grammatically. I am an imperfect person. I accept that about myself and hope you will too.  Also, I prefer Blogs that read like I imagine the writer actually speaks. 


So....Let's get this party started!
-Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment