Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF

Little T
TGIF!!


Five Reason's i'm SO happy it's Friday!


1. This sweet little boy! He makes every day a wonderful one. No matter how tired or stressed I am, ONE look or smile from him and I am loving life all over.


2. My sweet sweet husband is on his way back from his deployment to the middle east as I type! We will get to see him in just a few short hours! It will be the first time he has seen T since early November. He will be on R&R leave for two whole weeks! YAY!


3. I think my Birchbox will be arriving today! It's my first one since I signed up and I am so stoked! I was on the waiting list for what seemed like forever! If you don't know about Birchbox yet, follow my link and check it out!

4. Good hair AND make-up day! This is a good thing considering I haven't seen my husband in a while and I was really wanting to look my best for him! Usually on days that I really want both to work out.. they don't.

5. Tonight I do not have to snuggle with my pillow! There will be a real, live, warm husband to do that with! 




I've linked this post to From My Grey Desk Blog on her "High Five for Friday" page. If you haven't been over there you should! So cute! 

Happy Friday Friends!

-M
My sweet husband and our son T at 4 weeks old!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blog! Looks great so far, I'll be back! ~E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Join this site to read more in the future :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete