Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter



Well, I can't believe Easter has come and gone! While it was definitely difficult to celebrate such a wonderful holiday without my hubby, I did have this little guy to share it with. It was fun getting his little basket together. We wanted something simple. Something that was meaningful. I think we did just that.


We went with a basket that my mother-in-law has had since my hubby was little. It reminds me of the one I had as a child. We added the blue gingham ribbon that we received on a present that T's Great Aunt from England sent over in December. The little eggs are papier mache and were given to us by his two aunts to add in his basket. They are adorable and made the perfect addition. I just love the sweet little rabbit- It was a Hallmark find, and of course I HAD to include two little books from one of my favorite children's authors/illustrators- ERIC CARLE!


     You can find the Bunny on Amazon - HERE
     Eric Carle's "My Very First Book of Shapes"-  HERE
     Eric Carle's "My Very First Book of Colors"- HERE


And while I couldn't find the papier mache eggs that were gifted to us... I did find this lovely site that offers a How-To. It looks like a fun project to do with your little one - and oh so cute as well!


Before I had T I was a Kindergarten teacher. I LOVED it. I'm loving being a stay at mommy right now though and feel that this is where I'm meant to be. In case you were wondering... He loved his little basket!

The rest of Easter weekend was spent with family. Laughing. Having a grand ol' time! Precious memories!

What did the Easter Bunny bring your little one? 

Happy Tuesday Friends!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment