Thursday, March 15, 2012

Consignment Sale

So, I went to a consignment sale today! Very Exciting. When I was pregnant, I really didn't give much thought to where I would go to buy my little darling his toys, clothing, and other goodies. However, shortly after having him, my aunt took me to a consignment sale and I was completely blown away by the prices and quality of the items that were for sale. The sale I went to is held twice a year. While I think that there are some items that I personally would shy away from buying second hand, there are SO many other things that it just makes sense to buy at such places. For example, I bought T a Leap Frog Learn and Groove musical table like the one seen here. It retails on Amazon for $33.49 and I paid only $12.00!!!   YAY! The one I bought was in great shape, barely any wear and tear... if any. So definitely a great buy! I also bought him a Move & Crawl ball like the one seen here which retails for $18.89 for only $7.00 ! Another great buy. I just can't believe the deals I was able to find today. I did purchase about 12-15 outfits for him, all of which were quality items, all for less than $5 each. Pretty exciting stuff! I am one who believes that children do not need a room FULL of toys to be happy. So, I tried to pick out a few things I thought would really be great for where he is at now. I bought several other goodies for T, but I'll write more about those later. I'm ALL about saving my pennies where I can and love finding such hidden gems. My question for you: What do you do to save money when it comes to raising your babies? 


-M




No comments:

Post a Comment