Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF

Photobucket

It's that time again! I can't believe it is Friday once again. Well, here is my week in review. I'm linking up with Lauren over at My Grey Desk blog. Here we go...

1. I ordered a Mia Clarisonic after reading Kate from The Small Things Blog review of hers. I have been looking at buying a product like this for a while but had not known anyone that had one. Her review of the product totally sold me on it and before I knew it I was on the Ulta website buying one. I bought the turquoise little cutie! So excited to get it and try it out. After having T, my skin is just not what it once was... I'll let you know what I think!


2. We've been having some lovely weather here where I am... and I am enjoying it! Now if only the stinking mosquitos would leave me alone!

3. This past week I tried pilates for the first time! I am in Love. Oh my goodness. Where has it been all my life? I want to go back. I just can't wait for the next class. I like it better than yoga- that's just my opinion though. 

4. I finally filed my taxes! I had been procrastinating busy- and just decided to sit down and get it over with. Last year me and the hubby had to pay Uncle Sam a pretty penny. You can imagine the relief I felt upon discovering that this year we will actually get a small refund. And THAT is WONDERFUL news. 


5. I booked tickets! Where? NEW YORK CITY! Oh my goodness. I am SO excited! I am going in June with two of my sister-in-laws. How fun! I've never been to NYC so I've been doing lots of research to figure out what we are going to do. I want it to be perfect! My plan is to decide in the next 60 days what I will wear.. with what amazingly adorable hairstyle and on which day. I want to pretend to be a real LIVE New Yorker.. Carrie Bradshaw style (minus the whole men thing) for one entire week. These are the things my dreams are made of people. Did I mention that I'm going sans baby? Uhhh, that's going to be the hard part. But, I'll be preparing myself for that until it gets here. More to come on all this later!

Alright! I hope you all had a fabulous week! 

Happy Friday Friends!

-M



No comments:

Post a Comment