Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF

Photobucket


TGIF!!!! And a GOOD FRIDAY it is... 


Linking up with From My Grey Desk. If you haven't seen her blog- you should. Super cute! It's one of my fave's . Also she has a sister that blog's too at The Little Things Blog. Check them out!


Once again... 5 reasons I'm oh-so-happy it's Friday!


1. This weekend we are going to be able to spend some time with family. I just love watching T with his aunties and grandparents! I do wish he was able to see more of our family members.. but for now, we'll take what we can get!


2. One day closer to my hubby being home from that far away place called - The Middle East. Can not wait to have him home... for good hopefully!



3. Easter weekend! Love celebrating our Lord and this is a great time to do that! Also, I'm really excited about T's first Easter.. even if his Daddy isn't here to celebrate with us.  Still not sure whether or not he will be able to take pictures with an Easter Bunny. We did capture this cutie while at the Daffodil farm recently!




4. Sitting outside.. Ah, how I do love the spring!  So ready to be out on that porch feeling the wind on my face watching T play. He LOVES watching the birds and other wildlife. So so sweet.


5. Going to look at houses. Just to look.  Every weekend where I am, local realtors open up new houses for the public to look through! Ahhh, it's one of my favorite parts of the weekend. It's a great way to get ideas for our own home.


Alright, there are my five... where are yours?


Happy Good Friday friends!


-M

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! It sounds like you're in for some great times. Happy Easter!

    Sara
    homelife-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete